Mohsen Mazloom Farsibaf was born in 1973 in Mashad, Iran. He received his PhD in the field of Polymer Engineering in 2002. He joined Iran’s Petroleum Industry in early 2000, currently he is Research & Technology Director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC).
Job Experiences in Petroleum Industry:
Dr. Mohsen Mazlomm Farsibaf has been working in Iran’s petroleum industry for almost 20 years in a variety of job positions:
- Project Engineer, Shahid Tondgooyan Petrochemical Plant
- Research & Technology Planning and Coordinating Director, Technology Policy Making Director, Project Manager, Head of Customer-Oriented Research Plans, Petrochemical Research & Technology Company
- Director General of Energy, Ministry of Petroleum
- Manager of Planning & Projects Control, Gas Engineering & Development Company
- Exemplary Director of Ministry of Petroleum
- National Exemplary Researcher in Iran
Also, he has written a book titled "Technology & Innovation Policy Making in Petroleum Industry with Focus on Petrochemical Industry", which received an award in Iran’s Petroleum Industry Book Festival.